• CoinCodex is one of the largest crypto tracking websites similar to CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko
• Real-time price for 10,000+ cryptocurrencies trading on 350+ exchanges
• Portfolio app to track your crypto holdings in one place
As you probably know, dealing with cryptocurrencies often requires fast and reliable market information. Coincodex provides real-time data for over 10,000 cryptocurrencies on more than 350 exchanges, including Binance, Coinbase, OKEx, Kraken etc. On CoinCodex, you can analyze charts for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Litecoin, XRP, DOGE and 10,000 other coins and tokens.
The data is available on coincodex.com or by downloading the Coincodex app (available both on App Store and Google Play).
The top crypto app features are:
- Create your own cryptocurrency PORTFOLIO to keep track of your investments in one place, both on PC and/or phone. You can view your portfolio in 180+ fiat currencies and compare the value of your coins towards various precious metals such as Gold, Silver and Palladium.
- Set personalized ALERTS to keep track of sudden movements or support/resistance levels or buy/sell orders. When their price on the market reach your critical point, you will get an email alert or app notification.
- Create a WATCHLIST to track crypto assets you’re most interested in.
- Futher your analysis with Market Overview METRICS such as live price, market capitalization, 24-hour volume, 24-hour price range, circulating supply, all-time high value, ICO price, return on investment (ROI) and others.
- Stay updated with the NEWS about your favourite crypto projects directly from the app.
- Stay safe with PIN or biometric data lock
Download Coincodex App:
Source: Coin Codex